New donors can
With our New Donor Rewards program you can earn more for every completed donation made in your first month with B Positive. Earn $100 for each of your first 8 complete donations made during your first 30 days as a donor – that’s $800 you can earn quickly as a new donor! And after your first 30 days as a donor, you can earn up to $70 per donation. Not a bad way to make some extra cash!
$100 for each
of your first 8
Become a Repeat Donor
After your first complete donation for B Positive, you have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- You have the ability to schedule donations ahead of time. As a repeat donor you can come in as often as you like, as long as it’s within the allowable time period between donations (up to two times in a 7-day period).
- Your screening time will be greatly reduced. As a repeat donor, you can spend less time on the health history assessment, getting in and out of our center in about 90 minutes.
- You may be eligible to earn even more money. Since repeat donors gain access to special promotions and earning opportunities, including referring friends to B Positive, you’ll have more opportunities for compensation.
The Fine Print
Like all promotions, there are terms and conditions that apply, including:
- This promotion is for first-time donors only.
- All 8 donations must be made in a 30-day period in order to earn the full amount of $800.
- $100 donation compensation is for completed donations only.
- For the Refer a Friend program, your referral will become a Qualified Donor after completing two donations, for which B Positive Plasma receives acceptable test results, in order for you to get your referral bonus. Please note that B Positive test results are received about 7-10 days after each donation.
Got questions? No worries!
Select a location and schedule your first donation appointment online! Appointments are required at some locations and recommended at all others. The following locations will accept walk-ins during operational hours: Aramingo Avenue (Philadelphia, PA) and Cheltenham (Wyncote, PA).
Donors are issued a reloadable B Positive Visa Debit card at their first donation. All compensation, including referral bonuses, are then paid to your B Positive Visa Debit card. This card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. It can be used as credit, debit, and at ATMs. To view our current compensation and bonus programs, please click here.
You are able to donate up to two times in a seven-day period (with at least one calendar day between donations), which can currently earn you over $900 in your first month and up to $700 a month thereafter. Additionally, if you successfully refer qualified donors to B Positive, you can earn an extra $50 per referral.
You can donate plasma up to 2 times in a 7 day period, with at least 1 day between donations. B Positive Plasma reserves the right to not allow someone to donate plasma at any time.
Thousands of people safely donate plasma every day. All of the materials that come in contact with each donor’s blood are sterile, opened in the donor’s presence, and used only once before being disposed. The equipment that is used to collect the donor’s plasma never comes into contact with the donor’s blood. Donor safety is our number one priority and we aim to meet or exceed all applicable regulatory requirements.
We recommend setting aside at least 2.5 hours for your first plasma donation visit. This accounts for the medical exam and initial screening that must be done prior to becoming a regular, repeat donor. Once you have become a qualified donor, you can expect your visits to take about 90 minutes from start to finish.