How it works
Once you’ve become a repeat donor with B Positive, you can encourage others to do the same. Everything you need to earn more cash with our Refer a Friend program is available in the donor portal–a link that’s personalized to you (so you get the credit for your referral!), and buttons that make it easy to share with others. Once your referrals complete two donations successfully, we’ll add that $75 to your Visa debit card. You can earn $75 for each referral who completes this process–that adds up to a lot of money!
Three easy steps
Share your link
Either copy and paste or use the share buttons to easily share your referral code with friends and family.
Sit back & relax
Your referral bonus won’t come through until the referral completes two donations.
The fine print
Like all promotions, there are terms and conditions that apply, including:
- New Donor promotions are currently for first-time B Positive Plasma donors and donors who have lapsed six months or longer
- New Donor, weekly, and monthly promotions and incentives may vary by location and donor. Please check the location page of your preferred donation center to learn more
- All donations must be completed (expected donation volume must be reached). Incomplete donation compensation may vary.
- In the Refer a Friend program, your referral will need to complete two donations in order for you to get your referral bonus.
- Incentives, promotions, and bonuses are subject to change without notice.
Got questions? No worries!
B Positive donors are financially compensated for the time they spend donating blood plasma. New (first-time) donors can earn over $900* in their first month, and regular, repeat donors can earn up to $135* a week thereafter! Additionally, if you successfully refer donors to B Positive, you can earn an extra $75 per referral.
Qualified donors are eligible to donate up to twice a week (with at least one calendar day between donations) and will receive payment in the form of a reloadable B Positive Visa debit card.
*May vary by location and donor